*Radish and dill-infused gin is easily made by sealing 5-6 thinly sliced radishes and 2 sprigs of fresh dill for every 500ml of gin in a mason jar. Leave for 3-4 days. Strain the radish & dill from the gin, then it’s ready to use.
This dark drink is going to brighten your party.
- Juice from 2 limes + 1 lime for rimming
- 200ml Clamato
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 4 bottles of Dark Beer
- Tajin seasoning
- Run lime across each glass & dip in the Tajin seasoning.
- Add ice to each glass.
- In a small bowl combine the lime juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and clamato.
- Split the mixture evenly across the glasses.
- Top each glass with beer.