Spicy Grilled Wings
Wings without spicy sauce will never fly.
Makes 4 servings
- 1.5kg Chicken wings
- 350ml Clamato
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- 100ml Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander- chopped
- Preheat grill to 200° C (place grill on high for 10 minutes with lid closed).
- Lower to medium.
- In a large saucepot, place all the ingredients except wings and coriander.
- Bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes; keep warm.
If your mouth isn’t watering yet, add more Clamato.
- Place chicken wings on grill; cook for 10-12 minutes each side or until meat is cooked through.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken wings with tomato sauce and coriander.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and a cold Clamato drink to cool you down.