Spicy Beef & Clamato Tostados
Fast, easy, crunchy.
Makes 6 servings
- 340g cooked beef mince
- 120ml Clamato®
- 120g canned corn, drained
- 120g diced red bell pepper
- 30g cup sliced green onion
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 6 soft corn tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: Salsa, chopped lettuce, coriander, lime juice
- Combine cooked beef mince, Clamato, corn, red pepper, green onion, chili powder, and cumin in microwavable bowl.
- Cook on high 2 minutes.
- Spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide corn-beef mixture among tortillas.
- Carefully place over well-oiled grill or nonstick grill pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill over medium heat, about 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with salsa, chopped lettuce, coriander, and lime juice.