*Radish and dill-infused gin is easily made by sealing 5-6 thinly sliced radishes and 2 sprigs of fresh dill for every 500ml of gin in a mason jar. Leave for 3-4 days. Strain the radish & dill from the gin, then it’s ready to use.
The Authentic Michelada
For the perfect refreshment...
- 150ml Clamato
- 1 lime
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Habanero pepper sauce
- 1 bottle of beer
Rim spice blend (optional)
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Lime
- Combine lime juice, Clamato, Worcestershire sauce, habanero pepper sauce and beer in a tall glass.
- Stir well.
- Combine salt, chilli powder and oregano on a small plate.
- Pour lime juice onto another small plate.
- Dip rim of glass into lime juice, then dip carefully into spice blend.